Sunday, August 16, 2015

SBPT15 Stop #7 - Kaitlin from Next Page Please!

The 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour is hosted by Amber and Jessica at The Book Bratz, and it's a fun tour where book bloggers collaborate with other book bloggers, become besties, and introduce one another on each of our blogs. The added benefit is if you've gotten bored of me, you get to meet some awesome people you may not have been introduced to before!

This week you're meeting:

Kaitlin from Next Page Please!




Yep that's right, this is actually the second Kaitlin I get to feature on my blog! The first time it was Kaitlin from Reading is My Treasure and we discussed cliffhangers, and this time it's she of the same name from Next Page Please! I don't know if it's just me but I just find that really fun. Anyways, this Kaitlin obviously has a whole different personality, and to help you get to know her, I asked her two questions. First up, I made her make this one really hard decision where she had to pick one favorite book out of the many she's already read. I know, I'm evil. And then of course I had to make that harder, so I asked her why. After, I asked her who her dream cast would be if that book were to be made into a movie, and now you get to see her answers! (This is our subtle way of book pushing.)


Hey everyone! Welcome back to the Summer Blogger Promo Tour. My name is Kaitlin and I blog over at Next Page Please! Today I am going to be telling you guys about my favorite book and cast them! This should be fun, since I am really bad with casting people. Bear with me if I limit myself to the Arrow and the Flash (My current show obsessions) cast, haha. Now, let's get to the book and cast.

I have a lot of books that are my favorites. Let's Get Lost, Since You've Been Gone, Harry Potter, the list goes on! One of the recent favorites would have to be The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler. I love how the main character is mute and in the beginning of the book she is angry, sad, and so vulnerable because of her loss of voice. That is one thing I really loved about this book. The character development is such  a great thing in this book and Sarah did a great job. The other characters were also so great to read from and really contributed to the story. I also really loved the plot because it already sounded like a fun, exciting, and filled with emotions. The ending is one of my favorite aspects of this book. It showed how far Elyse had gone in her journey post-accident and it was just a really beautiful ending to a beautiful book. 

Nooww for the hard part, casting! Haha it's been awhile since I've read this book so I will try my very very best to get the casting as close as possible. Let's get to it!

Elyse- Barbara Palvin

Christian- Chace Crawford (A little old, but that's okay)

Sebastian- *blinks* I couldn't come up with anyone 

Vanessa- Willa Holland

Kirby- Skyler Samuels

Noah- Robbie Amell (Because I really couldn't think of anyone else haha)

Hope you guys enjoyed the post! Make sure you check out The Summer of Chasing Mermaids because it is an awesome book. (And if my casting can get you to read the book, that is good enough for me. ;))


I admit, I haven't read The Summer of Chasing Mermaids yet, but it's on my TBR and I'll get to it. Eventually :P If you'd like to learn more about Kaitlin and discuss her dream cast, this book, or whatever else you can dream of, then feel free to use the links below to get into touch with her.
Next Page Please! | Email | Twitter

Next week is the second to last SBPT stop, but the last one where I'll get to introduce you guys to a blogger. Out last guest is Giselle from Book Nerd Canada, and she'll be sharing her life story, literarily (that'll make sense next Sunday).