Sunday, August 2, 2015

SBPT15 Stop #5 - Ana from Ana Loves...

The 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour is hosted by Amber and Jessica at The Book Bratz, and it's a fun tour where book bloggers collaborate with other book bloggers, become besties, and introduce one another on each of our blogs. The added benefit is if you've gotten bored of me, you get to meet some awesome people you may not have been introduced to before!

This week you're meeting:

Ana from Ana Loves...




So today's stop is actually one of my favorites, not least because we're going to be talking about book boyfriends - well, one book boyfriend in particular. That's not even the best part though. The coolest thing about this discussion on book boyfriends is that you guys get to meet Ana! Yes, she's amazing, but in her heart, she's just as fangirl-y as the rest of us. I asked her to pick a single book boyfriend (I don't even know how she did it) and then share what seven questions she'd ask him if she ever got to meet him. Her answers are the best, you guys; she's just so relatable.

I've kept you guys waiting long enough. Here's Anna with an introduction and her response to my question for her.


Hello everyone! My name is Ana and I’m so excited to be on Preethi’s blog today! I actually turned 18 yesterday and even though I used my birthday wish for him, my book boyfriend did not appear in front of me with flowers and dark chocolate.

A little fun fact before I tell everyone who this special man is- once upon a time I didn’t understand why everyone was obsessed with ‘book boyfriends’. I literally thought that only super crazed fan girls had book boyfriends, but then I met him, the most perfect boy ever. Daemon (or as I like to call him, ‘Bae’mon) Black is the definition of a perfect man, he’s funny, protective, and super attractive! I fell in love and he still remains my number one book boyfriend.

So let’s revisit yesterday but change it up a bit, I’m blowing out the candles wishing that the fictional character I fell in love with would appear in front of me in flesh and bone. I look up and there he is! My wish ACTUALLY came true! Daemon is standing in front of me looking gorgeous, arms extended. My first question will be:

1. Will you marry me?! (Cause let’s be real, we’re perfect for each other and I’m legal now)
     Of course I won’t give him time to answer and I’ll run into is arms and throw questions at him like rapid fire.
2. Are you real?
3. Where is my chocolate and flowers? It’s my birthday!
4. Wait am I dreaming? Please don’t let me be dreaming.
5. Let’s elope! Where do you want to go to on our honeymoon?
6. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
7. Can I have your cookie?

*Sigh* I guess I’ve become a crazy fangirl! Thank you so much Preethi for having me on your blog, I had a blast coming up with this post!


Thank you so much Anna for stopping by the blog; it was great having you!

If you'd like to connect with Ana, feel free to use the links below and introduce yourself!
Blog | Email | Twitter

I hope you had as much fun reading this post as I did. Our next stop will feature a certain blogger obsessed with all things book quotes, so stay tuned!