Sunday, August 23, 2015

SBPT15 Stop #8 - Giselle from Book Nerd Canada

The 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour is hosted by Amber and Jessica at The Book Bratz, and it's a fun tour where book bloggers collaborate with other book bloggers, become besties, and introduce one another on each of our blogs. The added benefit is if you've gotten bored of me, you get to meet some awesome people you may not have been introduced to before!

This week you're meeting:

Giselle from Book Nerd Canada




I started off this tour with a bang by hosting the very hosts themselves, and I get to finish it off with a bang as well! I'm sure many of you have heard of Giselle from Book Nerd Canada, and I have the immense pleasure of welcoming and introducing her to the blog today. Her blog has been one of my favorites since even before I started Time Turning Reads, which makes it today even more exciting :D I asked Giselle what her story would look like if she were a book character. It's a difficult question to be sure, but she gladly rose up to the challenge with this:


My story would be a fantasy read for sure. I would be the main character who would probably be a woman who is trying to find truth in her life and end up saving her entire world. My character would possibly be passive, but at the same time she'd be ambitious and independent by the end of the story. I would love her to go through a huge character arc. Secondary characters would include her best friends, and quite possibly a talking animal because I would love to have a sidekick character who was a dog that talks and understands me. The love interest would be someone my main character disliked at first, but would end up loving him by the end. Under life threatening situations, my main character and love interest would fall in love and try to overcome the villain. Combine that with every kind of fantastical creature..dragons and trolls, and different races, the world would definitely be a magical place. The villain would be this tyrant who thinks he's doing the right thing, but in reality he's not. It would also include so many plot twists and turns that would make your head spin. I wouldn't be able to title my book, but I know it would only be a stand-a-lone.


Now that's one story I'd be glad to read. Thank you so much Giselle for sharing! If you'd like to get in touch with her and get to know more about her, visit or contact her at her:


The last day of the tour is next weekend, so I'll be doing a little recap/what I learned thing, plus provide links to all other posts from this tour. I hope to see you there!