Sunday, July 19, 2015

SBPT15 Stop #3 - Jessica from Crossroad Reviews

The 2015 Summer Blogger Promo Tour is hosted by Amber and Jessica at The Book Bratz, and it's a fun tour where book bloggers collaborate with other book bloggers, become besties, and introduce one another on each of our blogs. The added benefit is if you've gotten bored of me, you get to meet some awesome people you may not have been introduced to before!

This week you're meeting:

Jessica from Crossroad Reviews




Jessica is one of those bloggers I met through SBPT15, and I hadn't known her before then. For the past two weeks, I've introduced you to new and old bloggers by letting them share information about their blogs, their goals for their blogs, their favorite reads, etc. Well, this time I'm going to try something a bit different. Instead of having Jessica share bookish deets about herself, I asked her if she would like to share her top ten favorite television shows and why she enjoys watching them. I find that you can tell a lot about a person by the shows she watches, and it's also nice learning about what bloggers do when they're not blogging. Another plus to this is that I got some new TV show recommendations, which is great because all my favorite shows are on hiatus and I'm really struggling here.

But enough with the rambling. Without further ado, I'll let Jessica share her list now.


1. Supernatural is always going to be at the top of my list.  Why do I love this show…..Well its amazing!!!  Fast paced, creepy creatures.  At first it was prob a great substitute for Buffy and all those other shows that were canceled a while back ago.  Now its just cool.  Im hoping this this coming season isn’t the last one. 

2. Outlander this one was new for me this year.  And I was very lucky to be able to know someone with starz.  Cause Im poor and wouldn’t have been able to watch it hahaha.  This one I have not read the books but I have them.  And why do I like watching it.  Well Jamie for one thing, Claire for another, and well HELLO TIME TRAVEL!!!!!!  Need I say more?  Ya I didnt think so.  

3. Shadowhunters ok so this one isn’t event out until next year but I know its going to make the top three.  So I just had to add it.  So unless they butcher it more than the movie did.  I know its going to be great.  (Deep breath hoping ) So why do I want to watch this one?  Well the city of bones org. 3 books were my die hard fave.  So much I have the tattoos on my right arm to prove it.  Yup I’m toting me some Shadowhunter tats!!!

4/5. Castle and Rizzoli and Isles because its awesome/funny

6. Whispers - this one just started and I’m like a die hard fan of.  Creepy imaginary friend thats an alien or something ya who wouldn’t want to watch that.  Kinda is a replacement for Fallen Skies since its been canceled. 

7. Zoo this one isn’t starting until June 30th (I’m writing this on June 28th)  I picked up the book for this as soon as I saw the preview and OMG it looks so good.  

8. Anything to do with SHIELD! I am a die hard Avengers Movie addict.  So any of the TV shows that deal with it I will be watching!!!  Now I just watch the movies.  I don’t have like a secret fan collection.  

9/10. The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Ok so these I have been watching since it started.  And well I never read the books with these.  But thats fine I love the tv show more.  

Well as you can see I’m all about the paranormal. hahaha.  Mostly.


Thank you so much Jessica for sharing your favorite TV shows! I watch/will watch at least five or six of the shows on this list, so clearly Jessica has great taste :P This obviously means her blog must be pretty awesome as well (it is!), and if you'd like to check it out, click here. And don't be afraid to chat her up on social media or through Crossroad Reviews - she's a great person to know.

The next stop will be up on the blog...wait for it...next Sunday. This time we'll be discussing cliffhangers and a certain blogger's reactions to them aka F U N.