Friday, June 26, 2015

Off to See the Wizard (-ing World of Harry Potter)


Haha, just kidding! Trust me guys, I have no immediate plans to take over the beloved Hogwarts. It's not like I'm bitter that they never sent me a letter through owl post or anything, or that they made me go to a muggle school. Nope, I'm totally fine with the fact that Harry Potter got a nose-less arch enemy named Voldemort and I got a skinned mink to dissect named Voldy. I'm over it. Really. However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to take advantage of my upcoming vacation and not pretend that I've taken over the place. *insert evil laugh*

Okay, for reals though, I'm going away on vacation July 2nd, and I'm super excited! I haven't been to Universal Studios or Disney World since I was a little girl in fourth or fifth grade, so it seems fitting that I get to go now, right before my freshman year of college. This will be my first time seeing all the new Harry Potter stuff - I cannot wait to buy HP merchandise - and I'm determined to make the most of every moment of it. Even better (or maybe not), this is the first time I'll be going on an airplane since four years ago. I have no fondness for planes, but that doesn't mean airports don't get me excited. Plus I love the cliché of reading books on a plane; I haven't done it yet, but I mean to try it this time. Let's hope I don't get air sick.

The only sad bit is this means I won't be blogging for a while. I still haven't packed yet or bought a non-Disney Princess suitcase, so I've got some work ahead of me and am leaving Time Turning Reads a bit early. I'll still be here on Sundays introducing bloggers who are a part of Summer Blogger Promo Tour 2015 (#SBPT15) though. They're great people, and I can't wait for you guys to meet them all! I have some pretty fun posts planned for the tour, and I hope you guys enjoy them! I'll be back on July 10th with a blog post with you all - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm immune to jet lag.

Since this is temporary goodbye, I hope you all have a wonderful two weeks without me to bother you ;) Happy reading, may all the good books come your way, etc. etc.

See you guys soon,
xoxo Preethi