Monday, August 4, 2014

Amazing Books That Haven't Been Reviewed!


I’ve only been a book reviewer for a year, and considering the fact that I’ve had (a little less than) 16 years to read tons of books, fall in love, and NOT review them, it’s not surprising that I haven’t reviewed even a sliver of my favorite books. Even while I was reviewing, sometimes a book is too amazing to review; it blows you away to the extent that you literally have no words to describe your thoughts on the book, or even the book itself. I’ve experienced this several times, and I’ll admit that maybe once or twice I just skipped a review altogether. How can you put into words something you can’t even completely understand yourself? However, I sat there thinking about it one day – yes, this is what we book bloggers spend our time doing – and realized that these mind-blowing books deserve the most attention of all. That’s when I came up with the idea to feature them all in a special post dedicated solely to them. The infographic below displays many of my favorite, non-reviewed books in every fictional genre I’ve read, and I’ve listed each book below the infographic, with a link to add it to Goodreads. Enjoy!



1st row:
The Naturals (The Naturals #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

2nd row:
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Doon (Doon #1) by Carey Corp

3rd row:
Wither (The Chemical Garden #1) by Lauren DeStefano
Poison Study (Study #1) by Maria V. Snyder
The Season by Sarah MacLean
A Spy in the House (The Agency #1) by Y.S. Lee
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson

4th row:
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Ruby Red (The Ruby Red Trilogy #1) by Kerstin Gier
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare




Which of these books are your favorites? Are there any you haven't read yet?