Sunday, August 3, 2014

'The 100' Personality Quiz!


The Comic Con this year took place in San Diego, and as much as I wish I could have been there and seen the casts of some of the best and newest TV shows, I’m only a 16-year old girl who has no money and wouldn't be able to fly to California alone anyways. But geez, all of those tweets on Twitter sure didn't help much! 'Penny Dreadful', 'The 100', 'Reign', etc. They were all there! It’s not even funny how disappointed I am that I didn't get to go. Adelaide Kane (Mary, Queen of Scots on 'Reign'), Eliza Taylor (Clarke Griffin on 'The 100'), and even Josh Hartnett (Ethan Chandler on 'Penny Dreadful') were there. So yeah, if you can’t tell, I’m just a teeny bit jealous at everyone who got to go there. Anyways, I digress. What I was trying to say was that since it hasn't been too long since SDCC happened – and since it hasn't been too long since I was heartbroken that I couldn’t be there - it’s probably the perfect time to figure out which character from ‘The 100’ you are! And that’s what this quiz down here is for:





Comment below with which character you are!