Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#9) - Inferno

 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, and it features an upcoming release that we're crazy excited for and literally cannot wait to get our hands on.

This week's pick is:

Inferno
by Catherine Doyle
Series: Blood for Blood #2
Genre: Contemporary, Thriller, YA
Publication Date: January 2016
Publisher: Chicken House
Pages: Not available

No synopsis is available at this time. I've taken the time to invent one of my own, so get yourself ready for this.

Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. Luca. 



Why I'm Waiting...

This is a bit of an unconventional WoW post, but I saw the cover of this, I swooned, and then the first thing I did was start writing up this post. The cover is so pretty I can't keep my eyes off it. I usually wait until all the information about a book is available, including it's cover, but this time I just couldn't resist. I may have had a few problems with the first book in the series, Vendetta, but the fact that I fell in love with Luca - can you tell? - completely redeemed it for me. I was looking through other reviews of Inferno just now and I'm glad to see that Luca is the main aspect of the book everyone is excited for. It makes me all happy and glow-y inside.

If you're a Twilight fan, consider yourself pushed toward the series. Granted, there are no vampires in the novel, but the romance, storyline, and tone are relatively similar. Opinions went every which way with the first book, but after that ending, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all year. The last time I saw the novel at my bookstore I gave a little mental squeal. If you haven't picked up Vendetta yet but want to, I hope you enjoy it even more than I did!

What book are you waiting on Wednesday for?

Tell me below in the comments!

-

EDIT: I wrote this WoW post up about a week ago, but since then, more information has been provided on Inferno. Click here for complete details on the upcoming book.