Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2015 TBR (My First One Ever!)

I realize this post is a bit late since it's already June 2nd, but I thought it'd be fun to do a TBR post. I've seen other readers making monthly TBR lists and it looks like so much fun! I'm usually not one for making a list of the books I want to read in a specified time period; I'm more of a spontaneous, mood reader, reading whatever suits my fancy. However, I recently got a blogging journal and so I decided to christen it by writing up a June 2015 TBR. Without further-ado, here it is!

My June 2015 TBR, plus the first book from it that I'm reading.
I'll be the first to admit that my TBR is a bit short, and that's because I didn't want to pressure myself too much on my first time. I figured seven required readings is a good start, and I can pick and choose a few other books along the way when I'm in the mood for them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well! If the print in the picture is too small for you to see, my June TBR is as follows (click on the title for the Goodreads):

  1. Seriously Wicked by Tina Connolly
  2. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
  3. Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
  4. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
  5. The Cage (The Cage #1) by Megan Shepherd
  6. Suddenly One Summer by Julie James
  7. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway

SO MUCH EXCITEMENT! The only thing that bothers me about this list is that I've only included two ARC's even though I have received six of them that are released this much. The problem is that five out of the six of them are contemporary romances, and I'm rarely in the mood for that genre. They all sound amazing, don't get me wrong, but there are only so many contemporaries I can read in a month. I guess we'll just have to see how everything works out.

What books are you planning to read this month? Tell me down below in the comments!